York College is arguably overall the best UK college for international students
The Barnes family business has chosen to partner with York College from all the UK colleges for the following reasons:
- York College achieved a 99.9% A-level pass rate in 2019.
- It is ranked the third best General FE UK College for A Level results by Department for Education in 2019.
- York College is an Ofstedi graded ‘Outstanding’ UK college.
- The college offers over 40 A Level subjects and 80 Vocational programmes making it one of the largest offerings of all UK colleges. View York College's UK college prospectus
- Many students progress onto top universities across the world, including several Russell Group institutions in the UK.
- The £60m rebuild in 2007 provides state of the art facilities which exceed most UK colleges and many private schools, from its own theatre, a sports development centre through to a construction skills centre.
- The low percentage of international students compared to other UK colleges (<1%) study English Language and British Culture in addition to their A-levels.
From being founded in 1827 York College is an excellent UK college to study at and offers more courses and opportunities than many private schools.
i – The UK Government’s Office for Standard in Education, Children’s Services and Skills
...about the facts which make York College the best UK college for international students. more>>